- Feel stuck or anxious or overwhelmed about your life?
- Have relationship difficulties?
- Wonder how to solve your marriage problems?
- Want to optimise your general health and wellness?
- Suffer from the after-effects of trauma?
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, perhaps this is the time to talk to a professional who will listen closely to your particular issues and help you figure out where you’d prefer to be at this time in your life:
- happier, fit, well and thriving
- calmer, relaxed, at ease
- relate better with your partner
- move past the effects of trauma
- feel more connected with friends and family.
I am a registered Counselling Psychologist specialising in relationship difficulties, marriage counselling, couple counselling, trauma debriefing, anxiety and stress management and optimal wellness coaching. My approach is Cognitive Behavioural (CBT), and taking each individual’s unique make-up and circumstances into account I make use of various therapeutic interventions.
My practice is located at the 1 Ipiti Road, Kloof, just outside Durban, with easy access for people living in the Upper Highway area.