Lynne Campbell-Gillies, Counselling Psychologist
(D.Litt et Phil (Psych), UJ)
- Feel stuck or anxious about your life?
- Have relationship difficulties?
- Wonder how to solve your marriage problems?
- Need help in finding purpose and direction in your life?
- Suffer from the after-effects of trauma?
- Feel overwhelmed by stress?
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, perhaps this is the time to talk to a professional who will listen closely to your particular issues and help you figure out where you’d prefer to be at this time in your life:
- more successful
- relate better with your spouse
- move past the effects of trauma
- feel more connected with friends and family.
- We will look at ways to help you rediscover your full potential.
I am a registered Counselling Psychologist specialising in relationship difficulties, marriage counselling, couple counselling, trauma debriefing, anxiety and stress management and personal growth and development. My approach is Cognitive Behavioural (CBT), and taking each individual’s unique make-up and circumstances into account I make use of various therapeutic interventions.
My practice is located at the 1 Ipiti Road, Kloof, just outside Durban, with easy access for people living in the Upper Highway area.